Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it legal to move out of your house at 17 in South Carolina?

Hi, my mom and dad have been divorced for almost 4 years (i think) and I HATE living with my mom!! My grandmother and great-grandmother and sister live with me and all but my sister I cant STAND being around. My grandmother is controlling and mean and my great-grandmother is just plain mean!! My mom has anger management issues and cant look you straight in the face and tell you the truth! I heard on some site how you can move out of your house at 17 in SC! I love my Dad, hes awesome and treats me GREAT!! Im wanting to move in with him, and he would let me in a split second if I could!!! Im 15, turning 16 in a month and a day! I am going to take on a job during my 10th Grade year along with the Summer before 11th grade! It pays about $9-$10/hour!! It just requires you be 16 before they hire you! I was just wondering if it is possible if you could move out of your house at 17 years old in South Carolina? Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment