Thursday, July 21, 2011

Red lights in the sky in the shape of a trangle.?.?

Long ago i was at my step grandmothers with my mom, i was pretty young, (about 8 or 9). Well we were just walking out the door, something was telling me to look up, so i did, i pointed out to my mom 3 bright red lights in the shape of a trangle levitating above. They stopped moving and spread into a line and started moving VERY quickly in a random pattern. The left and right two were moving the most, the middle one moved once. They continued away and disappeared behind the trees, staying in the straight line. This was somewhere around Vancouver WA in 2004 i think. Any answers i would appreciate. It was as real as the air i breathe and its been boggling my brain violently for years! Ive found no other reports even close to Vancouver 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment