Thursday, July 21, 2011

Who knows about how i get my license/hardship?

My 16th birthday is at the end of the month. i do not have my permit yet because i have been really busy with school. i have just gotten out of school. i am getting my permit on this up-coming monday and i wanted to know if i could get my hardship. last year my mom had a brain tumor and was in very bad condition, she has not fully recovered and she isnt supposed to drive on the free-way or at night. the doctor doesnt like it when she drives too much. also, my parents are divorced. i have not talked to my dad in just over a year and a half and lately my grandmother (my moms mom) has been having some minor health issues and has been in and out of the hospital pretty recently and my mom helps take care of my grandma. between tutors and my other activities that i have to go to, it can be hard to get around sometimes. can i get a hardship? could i get my hardship right away and not have to worry about getting my permit then having that for 6 months. my mom wants me to be able to get to my tutors and other events that i have to go to and not have to worry about how i get there. how can i be able to get around by my self as quickly as possible? (i am in texas if that is important)

No comments:

Post a Comment