Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can a video of my desktop showing my whereabouts online be presented as alibi evidence in ohio?

I have two people who have conspired to commit perjury against me in court by claiming I was at two different locations on two different days. At this point I don't know the exact times I am alleged to have been there. I can prove that I was at home and online via social network posts, these posts span several accounts. I also have account creation confirmation emails showing I was creating accounts on those days. Without the times printing these posts would be very burdensome requiring hundreds of pages. I don't believe I will have access to the internet during court to provide "live proof". Can I make videos of my desktop and browser which show the feeds from those accounts during those days and enter them into evidence? This is a civil action in Ohio. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment