Sunday, July 17, 2011

I dont love my husband anymore?

I been married for 8 years, we have 2 chidren both boys at their very young age. My problem startd when i had my second child, my husband doesn't wanna help me no matter how busy i am, after gaving birth to my 2nd child i went back to the hospital for some surgery, my hardship started bec. he doesnt help me at all. i dont have family at here since i came from other country. after few years, i realize that i dont have feeling for him, we start arguing, he started calling names on me, controlling me most of the time. one time i asked divorce and he said he dont want to. he said we can pretend that were separated. i dont have job, but right now im back in school, i need 1 year to finish my course. Im not happy for long time, he never showed he care for me, even my birthday, mother's day or wedding anniversary he never greet me. i feel that he doesn't want me to divorce him because he can't stand living in a house alone, doesn't know the household chores. i want to get out in this marriage but he told me that i cant do that because i dont have job. if i leave him, im afraid i cant take my kids with me, they are very young. there is a guy that he is welling to help me but in my situation how can i get out. Right now he is jobless, so we argue a lot. he treated me like a helper but he never hurt me physically but emotionally he is hurting me. i really need an advice. i dont know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment