Saturday, July 16, 2011

Horrible school and social problems. Help please?

Well on monday some (2 or 3) girls asked me to sit with them and we had slight tensions earlier in the year and it was strange so i thought they were doing it to try and set me up for something mean... So i told my so-called "best friend" that i thought they conspiring against me. But she told them that... So they came to my locker today after my math class and started scream at me and cussing me out saying if i had a problem with them i should say to their faces and stuff. She and her friend wouldnt let me talk and it was so mean and happened so fast so i started crying when they left. And i never cry at school. I probably cried becasue i had that in addition to stuff written in the bathroom saying "charlotte is stupid", "charlotte is a b*tch" or "Brian's girlfriend is stupid" (just so you know, brian's my boyfriend) and such. Then little 7th graders give me dirty looks and flirt with my boyfriend and laugh at me. I havent done anything to them. I suspected it was because i started going out with my super small middle shcool's (only 270 students) hottest guy (who isnt that good looking.) which i sorta saw comming. Anyway, i literally have no female best friend that i trust and all my friends are guys. I feel like i have no one to talk to. Girls hate me all the time and idk what i do. My friends turned on me in 5th grade and in 6th gade a different set of friends turned on me and i moved schools in 8th grade and its happening again. My mom says i may have trust issues and it may be true. Idk what i do to girls to make them hate me. People that know me say im really nice but people that dont know me don't like me and idk why... i'm so depressed now. I've got a mean looking face, but girls can't hate me for that...can they? I'm so sorry this is long... if you answer thanks for reading this! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment