Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ear Piercing Allergy- What do I do?

I am soon going to get my ears pierced. For the third time. The first time, I got my ears pierced at Claires with 14k gold posts stamped 14k on the actual post (yes I can read that small). After a few days, the holes started leaking this nasty yellow pus, and my mom put alcohol on them and nothing helped so we took the earrings out amd the holes closed over. I have been cleaning my ears twice a day during that time, and I did not touch my ears. A few years later, I got them pierced again, with gold plated studs. Same story. I really really want my ears pierced. My grandmother sent me 4 pairs of 14-18k gold earrings, and I want to wear them. I'll be fine once my holes heal. I don't know what earrings to try when getting my ears pierced though! I don't want to re-pierce again. My mom suggested that she pierce my ears herself with a sterilized needle and thread floss through like people did in her native Ukraine, but I don't know! Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment