Friday, July 15, 2011

Can she really do that.!?

Okay well when I was little I got taken away from my mom because she was under the influence when she had me and then she got sent to jail. Therefor i got placed for adoption then my grandma decided to adopt me so I wouldn't be separated from my family and then now I'm 13 almost 14 I'm on probation now and my mom wants me to move with her I'n californa and I actually don't want to and she said that she is going to try to open the adoption again but I dont think she can do that but if she can and wants to take me back is it up to me on who I want to go with because I don't want to go with my mother I wanna stay with my grandmother to help her because I want to show her I'm capable of changing just for her not for my mother I could care less bout her so can she open up the adoption n if she can is it up to me weather I want to go with her or not.? Plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment