Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can I obtain a hardship license in Texas?

I will be 17 in 5 days and I'm going to be a senior in high school. I'm enrolled at the local community college's dual credit classes in which I will need transportation to and from school and the college to get there. My mother doesn't have a disability, but she works so I cannot get to where I need to without the trouble of trying to get a ride, which is always troublesome. I watch my brother and sister as she is at work and is a single, working parent. I'm also working nights afterschool to help pay for my dual credit courses which also requries me to be able to drive because my mom and I are at work at the same time so she can't be the one to get me where I need to. Will the Texas Department of Public Safety be able to accept my hardship?

No comments:

Post a Comment