Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 Month Probation on Job?

I have very recently got hired and they placed me on the 3 month probation period. At first, all was well, i had no problem. But my grandmother caught a stroke and is unresponsive... I really like my job so far, even though it has been a week. I don't want to lose my job, but I have to go out of state in order to help her, and find her someone that will take care of her. If I explain this situation to my manager, do you think he'll still let me keep my job. I just need to get her settled back at her house, then I'll be ready for work when I come back, asap. I'd probably have to take 2 weeks though because the hospital wont release her until the friday, and I want to be there so she knows shes safe. Please no rude answers, I just need facts/ or educated opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment